The Baby Breininger Blog

Welcome friends! In 2007 we started this blog to share the status of our adoption process. After an excrutiatingly long wait, we travelled to Haiti in June 2009 and brought our girl home on July 15. Now this blog is a place for us to share pictures and videos, give updates and brag about how wonderful she is. Enjoy!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Another step hurdled!

After not writing anything for months, it's crazy to have enough to write about that I'm putting up two posts in one night! We just heard that we've already passed through another step and the lawyer is feeling confident that we'll be through yet another within the next week or two. As you can see from my last post, this is much faster than the timetable that we'd found, which is great news. We'll keep you posted! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah Yeah Yeah! I'm so so happy to hear this! Thinking about you three.

Hoa Nguyen said...

Allison and Sean,

Great news! I am very excited for you. Please let me know if I can of any help (translating a letter, document, etc...)

Hoa

ts said...

holy cow!!! such great news! you guys totally deserve to fly through the process!!