The Baby Breininger Blog

Welcome friends! In 2007 we started this blog to share the status of our adoption process. After an excrutiatingly long wait, we travelled to Haiti in June 2009 and brought our girl home on July 15. Now this blog is a place for us to share pictures and videos, give updates and brag about how wonderful she is. Enjoy!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

baby sighting

I talked with Marialyn on Friday afternoon, who arrived in Haiti on Wednesday. She said that she got to see Baby Bedeline on Thursday for a few hours. She is, apparently, even bigger than last time! She said her thighs are enormous! Marialyn saw her pulling herself up to standing. When I asked if she was walking, Marialyn laughed and said she's not sure those thighs will allow it. She's been healthy since that time in June when she was hospitalized. Marialyn said that she was laughing and smiling and seemed wonderful.

It seems even more real now that she's been seen again. I have a clear picture in my head of her pulling herself up and laughing, balancing on thunder thighs. Marialyn took lots of pics and is going to try to email them from the internet cafe when she has a chance. I'll be sure to post them if I get them. Marialyn will be there for 6 weeks and promised to visit the baby often. I told her to expect a weekly phone call from me, checking in. :) As I get updates, I'll pass them along via the blog. Thanks for reading!

No comments: